There are certain knowledge areas and skills that are required to provide effective peer recovery support services to individuals living with behavioral health disorders. Certified Peer Recovery Specialists must demonstrate the ability to provide effective services including advocacy, mentoring, education, recovery support, and ethical responsibility. In addition, Certified Peer Recovery Specialists must provide services with whom they have experiential expertise, and be knowledgeable of the integrated services provided by the behavioral health systems.
- Click here to view the Certified Peer Recovery Specialist Manual
- Click here to view the Candidate Guide
- Click here to download Pre-approved Training for CPRS Domains – Part 1
- Click here to download Pre-approved Training for CPRS Domains – Part 2
- For information regarding certification, please visit http://mapcb.wordpress.com