TTC web pages:
- Addiction Technology Transfer Center (ATTC)
- Mental Health Technology Transfer Center (MHTTC)
- Prevention Technology Transfer Center (PTTC)
- **NEW Coronavirus (COVID-19) and People with HIV, HIV.gov, updated May 6, 2020
- **NEW Double Jeopardy: COVID-19 and Behavioral Health Disparities for Black and Latino Communities in the U.S., SAMHSA, May 12, 2020
- **NEW Guidance for Law Enforcement and First Responders Administering Naloxone, SAMHSA, May 8, 2020
- **NEW Telehealth.hhs.gov, HHS
- COVID-19 Public Health Update web page, Opioid Response Network (ORN), Updated May 8, 2020
- COVID-19 in Correctional and Detention Facilities — United States, February–April 2020, CDC MMWR, May 6, 2020
- COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines, NIH, updated April 21, 2020
- COVID-19 Uninsured Program Portal, HRSA, April 2020
- DEA Diversion Control Division COVID-19 Information page, DEA
- Emergency Preparedness and Recovery Resources for Health Centers, HRSA, updated May 11, 2020
- FAQs: Provision of methadone and buprenorphine for the treatment of Opioid Use Disorder in the COVID-19 emergency, SAMHSA, updated April 21, 2020
- HHS Statement re: Pharmacists, HHS, updated April 8, 2020
- Intimate Partner Violence and Child Abuse Considerations During COVID-19, SAMHSA, updated April 21. 2020
- Opioid Treatment Program (OTP) Guidance, SAMHSA, updated March 19, 2020
- OTP Guidance for Patients Quarantined at Home with Coronavirus, SAMHSA, updated March 30, 2020
- TAP 34: Disaster Planning Handbook for Behavioral Health Treatment Programs, SAMHSA, November 2013
- Training and Technical Assistance Related to COVID-19, SAMHSA, updated May 22, 2020
- **NEW COVID-19 & Chronic Pain, Six Building Blocks, May 2020
- **NEW Online and Telephone Support Groups, Mountain Plains ATTC, May 2020
- **NEW Spiritual First Aid Manual: COVID-19 Edition, Humanitarian Disaster Institute
- AATOD’s guidance for OTPs
- COVID-19 Mental Health Resource Hub, PsychHub
- COVID-19 Resources, Association of Asian Pacific Community Health Organizations (AAPCHO), updated May 8, 2020
- HERO RECHARGE, Dunkin’ Joy in Childhood Foundation and First Descents
- PsychHub’s COVID-19 Mental Health Resource Hub
- Spiritual First Aid: COVID-19 Edition, Humanitarian Disaster Institute
- Suggestions about Treatment, Care and Rehabilitation of People with Drug Use Disorder in the Context of the COVID-19 Pandemic, United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime
Additional resources [Education & Children]:
- **NEW Alisa and the Coronavirus (Childrens’ Book), Humanitarian Disaster Institute
- **NEW Maryland Together: Maryland’s Recovery Plan for Education, Maryland Department of Education, May 2020
- **NEW The Return: How Should Education Leaders Prepare for Reentry and Beyond?, Johns Hopkins Institute for Education Policy, May 2020
- Helping Children Cope with Changes Resulting from COVID-19, National Association of School Psychologists (NASP)
- Talking with Children about COVID-19, a fact sheet and an illustrated poster, Urban Indian Health Institute (UIHI), updated April 17, 2020
Letter to our partners, March 27, 2020
Hello, Danya Institute Training and Technical Assistance (T/TA) Consultants and Partners,
We value the importance of the work carried out by T/TA consultants with our partners through our organization. We are committed to supporting your health and safety as well as that of the recipients of our training and technical assistance. The situation with COVID-19 is continuing to evolve. CDC has strongly encouraged the country to practice social distancing and localities are significantly restricting events.
The TTC Networks received guidance and direction from SAMHSA regarding grant-related activities. The following information clarifies information and direction for all Danya Institute related events in alignment with federal guidance and regional policies.
All in-person meetings or training events will be canceled or transitioned to a virtual platform through Thursday, April 30, 2020 (subject to extension).
Webinars and Other Virtual Events
Regional webinars initiated by the Danya Institute will proceed as planned. Virtual meetings and project-specific virtual TA events will proceed as planned unless otherwise requested by our involved partners. Therefore, if we have a meeting or TA event planned with you, it will proceed as planned unless we hear otherwise from you.
All travel supported by the Danya Institute is canceled through April 30, 2020 (subject to extension), including previously approved travel.
Ongoing Communication and Updates
We will continue to closely monitor policy and directives from the CDC, SAMHSA, State authorities throughout HHS Region 3. We will update and align our activities accordingly and communicate those changes to you all.
Please note if you have concerns regarding canceling an activity, please email your point of contact or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and put the event title and date in the subject line. Someone from the Institute team will get back to you promptly.
- CDC’s COVID-19 webpage
- SAMHSA COVID-19 resources and information
- SAMHSA has Guidance for OTPs:
- Some of the information and tools in SAMHSA’s TAP 34: Disaster Planning Handbook for Behavioral Health Treatment Programs, may also be useful.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. Gratitude for your partnership also. Be well.
Renata J. Henry
Executive Director / Project Director