TTC web pages:
- Addiction Technology Transfer Center (ATTC)
- Mental Health Technology Transfer Center (MHTTC)
- Prevention Technology Transfer Center (PTTC)
- **NEW SAMHSA Statement Regarding CDC’s MMWR on Mental Health, Substance Use, and Suicidal Ideation During the COVID-19 Pandemic, August 14, 2020
- Are You Working to Help People Affected by the COVID-19 Pandemic?, SAMHSA, July 2020
- COVID-19 and Alcohol and Substance Use webpage, CDC
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) and People with HIV, HIV.gov, updated July 9, 2020
- COVID-19 in Correctional and Detention Facilities — United States, February–April 2020, CDC MMWR, May 15, 2020
- COVID-19 One-Stop Shop Toolkits, CDC, updated July 17, 2020
- COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines, NIH, updated July 17, 2020
- COVID-19 Uninsured Program Portal, HRSA, June 2020
- DEA Diversion Control Division COVID-19 Information page, DEA
- Double Jeopardy: COVID-19 and Behavioral Health Disparities for Black and Latino Communities in the U.S., SAMHSA, revised May 28, 2020
- Emergency Preparedness and Recovery Resources for Health Centers, HRSA, updated May 11, 2020
- FAQs for Administrators, Staff, People Who Are Incarcerated, and Families, CDC, updated June 17, 2020
- FAQs: Provision of methadone and buprenorphine for the treatment of Opioid Use Disorder in the COVID-19 emergency, SAMHSA, updated April 21, 2020
- Feeling Stressed or Anxious About the COVID-19 Pandemic?, SAMHSA, July 2020
- Guidance for Law Enforcement and First Responders Administering Naloxone, SAMHSA, May 8, 2020
- HHS Announces Partnership with Morehouse School of Medicine to Fight COVID-19 in Racial and Ethnic Minority and Vulnerable Communities, HHS, June 23, 2020
- HHS Statement re: Pharmacists, HHS, updated April 8, 2020
- Intimate Partner Violence and Child Abuse Considerations During COVID-19, SAMHSA, updated April 21, 2020
- Leveraging Existing Health and Disease Management Programs to Provide Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Resources During the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency, SAMHSA & CMS, June 29, 2020
- Opioid Response Network (ORN) COVID-19 Public Health Update web page, ORN, updated July 15, 2020
- Opioid Treatment Program (OTP) Guidance, SAMHSA, updated March 19, 2020
- OTP Guidance for Patients Quarantined at Home with Coronavirus, SAMHSA, updated March 30, 2020
- Serial Laboratory Testing for SARS-CoV-2 Infection Among Incarcerated and Detained Persons in a Correctional and Detention Facility — Louisiana, April–May 2020, CDC
- TAP 34: Disaster Planning Handbook for Behavioral Health Treatment Programs, SAMHSA, November 2013
- Telehealth.hhs.gov, HHS
- Tips for Healthcare Professionals: Coping with Stress and Compassion Fatigue, SAMHSA, July 2020
- Tips for Managing Stress During the COVID-19 Pandemic Wallet Card, SAMHSA, July 2020
- MMWR, July 3, 2020
- Training and Technical Assistance Related to COVID-19, SAMHSA, updated September 4, 2020
- AATOD’s guidance for OTPs
- COVID-19 & Chronic Pain, Six Building Blocks, May 2020
- COVID-19 Mental Health Resource Hub, PsychHub
- COVID-19 Resources, American Academy of Addiction Medicine (ASAM)
- COVID-19 Resources, Association of Asian Pacific Community Health Organizations (AAPCHO), updated July 10, 2020
- HERO RECHARGE, Dunkin’ Joy in Childhood Foundation and First Descents
- Mental Health and COVID-19 – Information and Resources, Mental Health America (MHA)
- Online and Telephone Support Groups, Mountain Plains ATTC, May 2020
- Spiritual First Aid Manual: COVID-19 Edition, Humanitarian Disaster Institute
- Suggestions about Treatment, Care and Rehabilitation of People with Drug Use Disorder in the Context of the COVID-19 Pandemic, United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime
- Telehealth Resources for COVID-19 Toolkit, MATRC
- Wellness Guide to Overcoming Isolation During COVID-19, Advocates for Human Potential
Additional resources [Education & Children]:
- Alisa and the Coronavirus (Childrens’ Book), Humanitarian Disaster Institute
- Helping Children Cope with Changes Resulting from COVID-19, National Association of School Psychologists (NASP)
- Maryland Together: Maryland’s Recovery Plan for Education, Maryland Department of Education, June 2020
- The Return: How Should Education Leaders Prepare for Reentry and Beyond?, Johns Hopkins Institute for Education Policy, May 2020
- Talking with Children about COVID-19, a fact sheet and an illustrated poster, Urban Indian Health Institute (UIHI), updated April 17, 2020
Letter to our partners, March 27, 2020
Hello, Danya Institute Training and Technical Assistance (T/TA) Consultants and Partners,
We value the importance of the work carried out by T/TA consultants with our partners through our organization. We are committed to supporting your health and safety as well as that of the recipients of our training and technical assistance. The situation with COVID-19 is continuing to evolve. CDC has strongly encouraged the country to practice social distancing and localities are significantly restricting events.
The TTC Networks received guidance and direction from SAMHSA regarding grant-related activities. The following information clarifies information and direction for all Danya Institute related events in alignment with federal guidance and regional policies.
All in-person meetings or training events will be canceled or transitioned to a virtual platform through Thursday, April 30, 2020 (subject to extension).
Webinars and Other Virtual Events
Regional webinars initiated by the Danya Institute will proceed as planned. Virtual meetings and project-specific virtual TA events will proceed as planned unless otherwise requested by our involved partners. Therefore, if we have a meeting or TA event planned with you, it will proceed as planned unless we hear otherwise from you.
All travel supported by the Danya Institute is canceled through April 30, 2020 (subject to extension), including previously approved travel.
Ongoing Communication and Updates
We will continue to closely monitor policy and directives from the CDC, SAMHSA, State authorities throughout HHS Region 3. We will update and align our activities accordingly and communicate those changes to you all.
Please note if you have concerns regarding canceling an activity, please email your point of contact or send an email to email@example.com and put the event title and date in the subject line. Someone from the Institute team will get back to you promptly.
- CDC’s COVID-19 webpage
- SAMHSA COVID-19 resources and information
- SAMHSA has Guidance for OTPs:
- Some of the information and tools in SAMHSA’s TAP 34: Disaster Planning Handbook for Behavioral Health Treatment Programs, may also be useful.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. Gratitude for your partnership also. Be well.
Renata J. Henry
Executive Director / Project Director