Work and Well-Being: A Guide for Addiction Professionals
This booklet identifies common workplace stressors for addiction professionals and offers evidence-based, practical strategies and resources to promote healthy lifestyles and productive professional lives. It is intended to assist agencies to create supportive work environments as well as provide guidance to employees on enhancing their own well-being. This guide is an updated version of “Self-Care: A Guide for Addiction Professionals.”
Table of Contents
- Introduction: Why is a Work and Well-Being
- Guide for Addiction Professionals Needed?
- Section 1: Common Workplace Stressors
- Section 2: How Agencies Support Well-Being
- Section 3: Self-Care Strategies
Click here to download guide.