Work for the Danya Institute
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Eligibility Status: Full-time/ FLSA Status: Salaried
The Administrative Assistant (AA) will provide administrative support in the coordination and implementation of activities and projects of The Danya Institute.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supports staff in ensuring activities management tool is updated and accurate
- Prepares, distributes and manages evaluation data
- Duplicate educational materials and track materials pre and post event
- Develop registration materials and marketing materials using google forms and other online platforms.
- Answer main phone lines and handle customer service inquiries via the telephone and email.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for staff and consultants
- Oversee request and triage as appropriate
- Maintains calendars for events and shared space
- Maintains paper and electronic document management system both in office and cloud applications to maintain data privacy and security standards
- Provide administrative support for meetings, training and technical assistance activities, and various projects’ administrative needs
- Order and ensure a consistent level of office supplies
- Assist in conducting needs assessments and key informant interviews
- Coordinates the flow of information from multiple sources, prioritizes activities, coordinates responses and ensures appropriate follow-up of assigned tasks.
- Perform other duties that may be necessary or in the best interest of the federally grant-funded program.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- The ability to learn and understand the organization, its products, and services
- Proficient in Google products (such as drive, docs, sheets and forms), other cloud based platforms with the ability to navigate file structure
- Oral and written communication skills with an eye for detail
- The ability to process, and double check work completely and accurately
- The aptitude to learn new software
- Strong customer service skills
- Responsive to pressing, unexpected requests or needs
- Able to establish a professional rapport with peers, clients, directors, and stakeholders
- Expresses ideas clearly: keeps people informed of activities
- Able to work well under pressure with all levels
- Ability to work with diverse groups of people
- Associates degree with 4 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Position requires minimal travel
Salary Range: $ 42,000 – $50,000
Please send resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org